Sunday, September 16, 2012

HORSE BACK RIDING IN BAGUIO CITY

If you are afraid of falling or getting kick by a horse, would you try Horse back riding?

I guess, many of us would never dare to face their fears of that kind,
but here in Wright Park Riding circle in Baguio City you cannot resist the urge to try Horse Back riding because the ponies were tamed and trained. So get loose with that fear and lets see what else we can do or how far we could go in taking the risk of riding a pony.

For only Three Hundred Pesos (Php300.00) you will get an hour  of enjoyable Horse-back riding at the Wright park circle.

So choose your horse, as i chose mine and the owner named the horse as "Calipher"and the other one as "Cresendo".Ain't that cool? each horse has their own name.


Ready?


There! albeit very apprehensive that my horse will misbehave, i somehow managed to get steady as i felt safe and secured with the hands of my guide as i kept on telling him not to let go of the rope. Until then, we have a very enjoying trail around the park and He even relate some story of the pave we are traversing, like it is also the road where Manny Pacquiao used to jogged when he has a training.







after half an hour of walking the pony also need some rest




Horse-back riding is fun and the experience is elating. If i have time i will try it once more.

What about you, how was your Horse-back riding experience?

=========for=========

20 comments:

  1. wow, nice.. horse riding at baguio is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS akala ko iuuwi mo na yung horse sa Cagayan.. Sure you have a fun experience.. Next time sama mo naman ang mga Xlane Adiks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Papaleng, hindi kaya sumakit ang pwet ko sa isang oras na yan at ang outfit ko tingan mo hindi naman talaga mangangabayo..lol

      Delete
  3. I tried horseback riding in Baguio too in 1989 hehe tagal na! It's fun fun fun! miss ko na din Baguio !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matagal na ako dito sa Baguio and never experienced horse back riding! takot kasi ako :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually napadaan lang kami jan at naengganyong mag horse-back riding sa pangako ng mga pony boys na mabait naman daw ang mga horses.. :)

      Delete
  5. cool... i remember the first time a rode a horse was few years back... also in baguio when we went to my uncle's wedding anniversary who's in the military.... ang saya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great experience. I never been in Baguio hope I could visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never tried riding a horse before but my kids did. they said its very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wouldn't dare ride a horse with my slipped disk. so glad you enjoyed horseback riding, it's an experience everyone should try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of our vacation in Baguio,made me looked at our photos again,lol! Takot na takot ako nung nasa kabayo na ko,haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sexy naman ng Cowgirl :) I tried horse back riding sa may Tagaytay like you hindi rin ako handa when it comes to outfit he he.. Thanks for dropping by sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Baguio... how i miss you. I'll be going there in December this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful horse and a nice riding I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oist, tapang ah ;) Dami ko na din beses na try mag horseback riding ^^

    Uy, okei 'tong makeover ng blog mo, girl. I'm sure in progress pa 'to pero gusto ko yung background ;) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! you were so brave to do that... I have tried horseback riding once and I got so scared I vowed not to do it again! Haha.. here for TT, sis! hope you could visit mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty white horse Sis :-) the only time I had horse riding is back in the old house, we used to have a horse but sell it :-) My husband is beside me to make sure that the horse is good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Horeseback riding does sounds fun. Too bad I haven't experienced it yet during vacations. I was still too young the last time I rode on a horse's back. :D

    Thanks for sharing what it is like to ride a horse in baguio city!

    Please join again for this week's TT, sis! Linky is now up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your valuable comment. I promise to do the same in a while :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...